SPOOKYFLIX.COM AKA SpookyFlix is in compliance with the proper laws – 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
This is a fan site, we do not make money from any of the material linked to here. We only advertise the links that are provided on FBoom. We will gladly remove any links to your content if you do not need the free advertising.
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your links to your copyrighted material have been posted on SpookyFlix or if other hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. We can remove the links but not the content – for that you would need to contact FBoom. FBoom removes links periodically for files not getting downloaded or similar reasons and they do not tell us why because we are not the owners so you still need to let us know in the formal manner described below because our system will seek a new link and replace it if you only submit to FBoom.
Also, please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter. SpookyFlix is based in Rotterdam, Netherlands and we hear all issues in local courts.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
* Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the infringement notice to: [email protected]
You should receive an automated response confirming our receipt of your e-mail. Please allow up 72 hours for removal of any links.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our web host will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly. This is the only way to insure that the links are removed from all of the affiliated sites that we own worldwide. An unusable link is replaced immediately if no DMCA is issued to us.
– SpookyFlix Administrator